Out with the Old, in with the New
- It started off having set ourselves ambitious goals to grow our business into a truly regional business and transforming how we do things
- To kick start this ambitious goal, we have opted for a complete rebranding
- June 2017 we officially unveiled our new corporate look and new company name change
- Our new Logo takes inspiration from the phrase “Out with the Old, in with the New”. This phase basically means, “To let go of the past and embrace the future.”
- In order to tell this story, we had to come up with a new name. After numerous permutations, we came up with the name VE SCOPE. Since almost every project has undergone value engineering of some form, and it has become an inherent part of our service to our clients, we wanted to adopt the word VE as part of our new name. The new company name is a play on the words VE + Scope (pronounced as “Vi - Scope”).
- Next step calls for a new logo. We wanted the new logo to have references to the word V + E and we finally settled on an abstract form of the word VE for the logo.
- After some brainstorming, we decided on copper for the logo against a background in celeste or mint green, the colour made famous by the renowned Bianchi, a 129-year-old Italian bike company's marquee colour. Coincidentally, this colour is similar to the natural copper patina. So the story of the logo representing a dichotomy of old and new, a story of a recent past and contemporary aspirations. The dialogue between the old and new formed the framework for the design with the new articulated in the copper colour, contrasting against the past in mint green.
- We present you VESCOPE SDN BHD (formally known as Kumpulan Sepakat Konsult Sdn Bhd).
- We believe we have achieved our core objective of the rebranding that is to have a contemporary forward-looking brand with a story of a past. In order to go forward, we need to know where we are or where we come from.
- In order to reach our greatest potential we must experience change and force ourselves to adapt
- We are excited about this opportunity to reinvent ourselves.
- Next Up - Equity change. Company directors to streamline from 2 directors to single director in line with new Registrar of Companies guidelines. Now rebranded company is 100% wholly owned by Mr SB Wong (previously was 99% owned by Mr SB Wong and 1% owned by ex partner Mr Chan).